Thursday, October 19, 2006

Me and my .....

Arrow. When Kroyers were doing the Arrow trailer ,the worlds most famous never seen animation trailer, we were all submitting designs. I found this among my Arrow submissions , scanned it and dumped some tones on it. It's not the final but it's in that vein ( I have a bunch of these). Later if I can gather them altogether I have my layout/storyboards from it. Pretty much all the scenes Wendy and I worked on I did the set ups for from the boards they sent. Was fun working on the trailer.

5 comments:

SHANE PRIGMORE said...

Rad Dave. Post that trailer dude. You better have it!

TotalD said...

I do but ..... but the Kroyers have a " pristine " version. Last time I asked if I could have a copy of it I got a firm "No". I could transfer mine but ... l think they want to keep it under wraps. There is some great Fucile, Frankel, Bruce Smith animation in it too. I think that I could show the parts I did . The design rights have reverted back to the Kroyers by the way though since we weren't paid for our design stuff nor were we contracted the deign stuff should be ok.

bsleven said...

I've actually seen the trailer a few times. Once on the big screen shown by Kroyer himself, (he was showing an old reel from his company).

I was so excited after seeing it. I think it's great, and it's a movies that I probably would have watched over and over agian. The trailer is so well animated and the characters are so well designed.
: )

SHANE PRIGMORE said...

Tell Bill and Sue to finish it now!

TotalD said...

Yeah Beth they showed the trailer at Cal Arts but no clean trailer for the D. I'm sure they would be upset if I put it up but I can put up what I did .

Believe me Shane, I tried. Bill basically told me in no uncertain terms he wants to move on with other things. I'm afraid it is not to be :(