Wednesday, December 27, 2006

BRATTY BUN !


Ok, I know I know, a train of death might not be your style so I decided to do a new drawing based on my own character . I had done a ruff for this last december but never got around to doing a final till today. Yeah, I can still draw a little =)

Its a different shop and more for women and kids because I know none of you macho male artists would dare to wear a little pink bunny. Not that you would admit to :=) Back to animation after this .


  • BRATTY BUNS HERE ! TOTALLY BUNS



  • http://www.cafepress.com/totallybuns

    9 comments:

    the doodlers said...

    Ha! Cuteness. All it needs is for the bratty bunny to be riding that train of death... THEN the guys would definitely buy the shirts.

    Cheers Dave and Wendy...Happy new year from Arna...AND JvB in T.O.

    TotalD said...

    Lol, I will consider that for the next one Arna :) Hope you all had a great Xmas ! Say hii to everybody in TO>

    David said...

    Nope, I wouldn't wear the shirt , but I'm sure as all that's good and ever lovin' blue-eyed true gonna get those Bun postage stamps.

    http://www.cafepress.com/totallybuns.96903471

    TotalD said...

    Oh be man Dave , show your fem side :) Lol ! No that's terrific. I'm such a wiener I had to have them too ! I will never make a dime off doing this really but it's fun .

    Matthew Maners said...

    Dave,

    Where is the evil train shirt at, I love that design. Do you have any of those shirts for sale of the evil train if so I wnat to buy one. Thanks! By the way this is Matt from Curious George and I never knew Michel use to inbetween for you, that is too funny.

    Matt

    TotalD said...

    Ha, Sorry Matt , how are you ? Well I was going to do them then I though ... maybe it was too much and well If you really want I'll put it back up. Oh yeah, Michel was my bitch at one time. Tell him that :)

    Matthew Maners said...

    Dave,

    Would love to have one of those shirts. Michel was your bitch I was his, it just goes on and on, those were the days.

    Zorilita - Mary Bellamy said...

    This bunny character is very cute =)! Nice work.

    Nick Duenez said...

    Again .another awesome design!! ALot nicer than many shirts I see at the mall!