Thursday, January 04, 2007

BLACK TRAIN OF DEATH RETURNS!

Ok, because Matt asked for it I am going to put it up again in two editions. The Maners Edition featuring the original Produken , BLACK TRAIN OF DEATH title and the child friendly happy go lucky BLACK TRAIN OF DEATH clean version.




NEW LINKS

  • MATT MANER MEMORIAL TRAIN OF DEATH T'S


  • REGULAR HAPPY GO LUCKY TRAIN OF DEATH T'S



  • Oh, just so you know this is a close up of the number of the train.







    Send me a pic of you in your BLACK TRAIN OF DEATH T (or whining Btatty Bun Shirt and I will feature it here.

    2 comments:

    Matthew Maners said...

    Thanks Dave, I'm getting one of these shirts. The number 297001 I believe was the production code on Quest if I remember right. The code has got to be a Warners code though I think. Thanks again!

    TotalD said...

    You Matt are a smart man. If you look way back at the cab you will see an insane Begian nouse driving it. I will post that when I put up the link.